Special Offer - FREEBOX VoIP Adaptor/Gateway
We have a limited number of these units to give away FREE (just pay £10 to cover P&P) to all those signing up to an Unlimited Option (Home Unlimited or Small Business Unlimited)The FREEBOX is a high-speed, high-quality broadband VoIP gateway, with
built-in Quality of Service (it allows you reserve bandwidth for
important services such as Voice/Video/Gaming).
NOTE: This unit does not have Wi-Fi
FREEBOX can be configured as an ADSL router (broadband via phone line)
OR for use on a WAN connection (broadband via cable modem)
The FREEBOX is a Thomson SpeedTouch 716 (RRP79 GBP).
Main VoIP features are
- Quality Calls with VoIP prioritisation (QoS)
- Connects two regular phones to your Freespeech VoIP
- Provides switching between PSTN calls and VoIP on a single phone (if you have an existing BT line)
- Local Dial Plan (modify dialed numbers - example, modify to insert a prefix '01' for all calls without '0' )
- Easy Installation, we will provide a guide and email support to help you get started
FREEBOX allows connection of multiple PCs, games consoles, and you can attach two standard telephone handsets and
make FREE voice calls over your broadband connection.
is an ADSL router (Broaband delivered via your phone line) but it can
be configured for CABLE and WIRELESS providers by converting one LAN
port to a WAN port (only Dynamic allocation via DHCP is supported - ask your broadband provider if you are unsure).
Manufacturers Install Guide for Freebox (Speedtouch 716) - Adobe Acrobat PDF file
Manufacturers User Guide for Freebox (Speedtouch 716) - Adobe Acrobat PDF file
- Freespeech Freebox ADSL modem router** (Thomson Speedtouch 716)
- RJ45 network cable
- UK/Ireland 3-pin power adaptor
- Installation guide and support provided by email.
** Units may be in refurbished condition **
4x 10/100 MDI/MDI-X autosensing Ethernet ports
1x USB port
Integrated ADSL/ADSL2 modem
Client registration button
Secure UPnP support
NAT helpers for Voice over IP, VPN pass through
UK easy set up guide
Call Feature: basic outgoing and incoming call, Call Waiting, 3 Way Conference Call, Call Transfer, Caller ID
Call Control: SIP (RFC3261) or option MGCP (RFC2705)
Voice Transport: compliance to RTP (RFC1889)
Voice Codec: G.711 (a-law and u-law), G.723.1A, G.726,and G.729A
Tone Signal: compliance UK
Tone Generation: support DTMF, dial tone, ring back tone, busy tone, ring tone
Tone Detection: DTMF
Echo Cancellation: compliance to G.168
Supports FAX/Analog Modem function
Supports T.38 Fax relay
Supports RFC2833 RTP Payload for DTMF Digits,Telephony Tones and Telephony Signals
Two VoIP (FXS) ports for VoIP phone calls
Both VoIP ports supporting intelligent lifeline backup
Manual selection of PSTN mode or VoIP mode while making a phone call
Automatic selection of PSTN phone call on dialing emergency numbers
Supports IP QoS
1x RJ11 ADSL, ADSL 2 / 2+
1x FXO (PSTN)
4x RJ-45, 10/100 Ethernet
2x FXS (Voice)
Support for DSL Forum TR-69
Easy configure Firewall
Terms and Conditions
- Goods are supplied with no warrenty whatsoever, we will not replace faulty units, we will not accept returns.
- Post and packaging of 10 GBP (ex. VAT) will be charged to the card on your freespeech account.
- Offer is subject to availability.
- One unit per house household.
- Offer is valid for the UK only.
- Offer is for new customers signing up to an Unlimited Option.